All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores apparently inconsequential objects in popular Victorian texts to make contact with their fugitive meanings. Developing an innovative approach to analyzing nineteenth-century fiction, this title reconnects the things readers unwittingly ignore to the stories they tell.
- Author BiographyElaine Freedgood is professor of English at New York University.
- Author(s)Elaine Freedgood
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note11 halftones
- Weight398 g
- Width85 mm
- Height55 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £6.44Trending at £8.17
- £6.44Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.