All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan computers think? What makes something human? How big is infinity? From Sartre to Searle, this practical book offers an imaginary situation, followed by a series of questions to encourage children to question key philosophical ideas such as values and ethics, gender and identity, existence and beauty.
- Author BiographyPeter Worley has been teaching Philosophy in primary schools since 2002, and currently works peripetetically in 13 schools. Peter is Founder of The Philosophy Shop, a company supporting and promoting the teaching of philosophy in primary schools. He also has a regular column in Teach Primary magazine, and is often invited to speak at conferences about philosophy in schools.
- Author(s)Peter Worley
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/12/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note10 bw illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.