All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the attraction between abuser and victim which results in disorders and dangerous attractions on both sides, considering the typical personalities involved in patterns of neglect.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Celani is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Vermont.
- Author(s)David P. Celani
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.