All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the way American presidents have crafted their public personas to enhance their political agendas.
- Author BiographyRichard W. Waterman is professor of political science at the University of Kentucky. He is co-author of The Image is Everything Presidency and Bureaucratic Dynamics.
- Author(s)Gilbert K. St.Clair,Richard W. Waterman,Robert Wright
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication26/03/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleDilemmas in American Politics
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight297 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.