All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the institutional evolution of the Supreme Court and the US Courts of Appeals by assessing how each court has treated immigration cases over time.
- Author BiographyAnna O. Law is an Assistant Professor at DePaul University. She previously served as a Program Analyst at the United States Commission on Immigration Reform - a bipartisan, congressional blue ribbon panel charged with making policy recommendations to Congress and the White House. She was also an expert commentator in an award-winning documentary about the Supreme Court that aired on PBS channels nationwide in 2007. Her articles have appeared in the Journal of American Ethnic History and the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal.
- Author(s)Anna O. Law
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.