All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume pulls together a broad collection of papers focusing on the political, sociological and economic issues surrounding the European Union. It begins with a historical look at the genesis, evolution, and theoretical interpretation of the historical process of European integration.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. Kourvetaris is professor of sociology at Northern Illinois University. Educated in both Greece and the United States, he received his PhD from Northwestern University. He has written extensively on political sociology, ethnicity, social theory and civil military relations. He founded the Journal of Political and Military Sociology in 1973. Andreas Moschonas is assistant professor of aociology and Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration at the University of Crete. He received his PhD from Queen's University in Kingston, Canada.
- Author(s)Andreas Moschonas,George A. Kourvetaris
- Date of Publication30/01/1996
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.