All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the impact of international debt relief efforts since 1990. This book assesses whether the various debt relief modalities have enhanced economic growth in eight indebted countries in Latin America and Africa. It includes eight country studies, a literature survey, econometric study and a study of the debt relief policies.
- Author BiographyA. Geske Dijkstra is Associate Professor in Economics at the Programme of Public Administration, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Author(s)A. Geske Dijkstra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Development Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.