All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published: New York: Simon and Schuster, 1953.
- Author BiographyBertrand Russell (1872 - 1970) is regarded as one of the greatest philosophers of the twentieth century and a celebrated writer and commentator on social and political affairs.
- Author(s)Bertrand Russell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight146 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.