All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive analysis of nine environmental and health disputes that have been adjudicated at the WTO since 1995. This book illuminates the strengths and weaknesses of the dispute resolution process and closes with suggestions for improving it. It is suitable for economists, lawyers, political scientists, and academic libraries.
- Author(s)Trish Kelly
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
- £11.66Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.