All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of historical essays the editors have assembled innovative methodological approaches for doing disability history as well as new and inspiring case-studies. The book is structured into four main parts: Challenging methodologies, power and identity, travelling knowledge and emerging geographies.
- Author BiographySebastian Barsch is post-doctoral researcher at the University of Cologne (Germany). Anne Klein is lecturer/researcher at the University of Cologne and the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Bonn (Germany). Pieter Verstraete is assistant professor for the History of Education at the Katholieke Universeit Leuven (Belgium). Next to other research in history they share an interest in the history of disability, power and identity.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnne Klein,Peter Verstraeten,Sebastian Barsch
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.