All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPortrays the unsuccessful struggle of Catholic, Protestant, and Jewish families in Boca Raton to preserve the practice of placing such religious artifacts as crosses and stars of David on the graves of the city-owned burial ground. This book demonstrates how citizens from all walks of life were harassed to define just what their religion is.
- Author BiographyWinnifred Fallers Sullivan is Associate Professor of Law and Director of the Law and Religion Program at the University of Buffalo, The State University of New York. She is also the author of Paying the Words Extra: Religious Discourse in the Supreme Court of the United States .
- Author(s)Winnifred Fallers Sullivan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 halftones.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.