All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of three of Augustine's central texts, the De Trinitate, the De Doctrina Christiana, and the Confessions.
- Author BiographyEdward Morgan (MPhil., PhD. ( Cantab. )) is Research Associate at the Centre for Early Christian Studies, Australian Catholic University; and tutor in philosophy at the same institution.
- Author(s)Edward Morgan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.