CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Indexing Companion, first published in 2007, gives an overview of indexing for professional indexers, editors, authors, librarians and others.
- Author BiographyGlenda Browne has been an indexer and librarian for 20 years. She teaches indexing for various universities, colleges and professional associations, and writes regularly for the ANZSI Newsletter and the international journal, The Indexer. Jon Jermey is also a freelance indexer, teacher and writer. He currently teaches computing for WEA (Workers' Education Association).
- Author(s)Glenda Browne,Jon Jermey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.