All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest known for its role in spearheading the protest against the infamous 1969 White Paper produced by the Department of Indian Affairs, the Indian Association of Alberta played a critical role in mobilizing First Nations peoples to political action.
- Author BiographyLaurie Meijer Drees teaches in the First Nations Studies Department at Malaspina University College, Nanaimo, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Laurie Meijer Drees
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note14 b&w illustrations, 1 map, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.