All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines theoretical perspectives, both historical and contemporary, in major issues in social and political philosophy. This book combines accessibility with appreciation of philosophical complexity and discusses applied issues, such as morality and war, as well as theoretical approaches to justice, rights, and democratic liberal thought.
- Author BiographyNorman E. Bowie is the Elmer L Andersen Chair in Corporate Responsibility at the University of Minnesota. He is the author or editor of 15 books and over 75 scholarly articles in business ethics, political philosophy and related fields. His most recent book is Management Ethics. Robert L. Simon is the Marjorie and Robert W. McEwen Professor of Philosophy at Hamilton College. He is the author of Fair Play: Values and Sport and Neutrality and the Academic Ethics as well as many articles in ethics, political philosophy and philosophy of sport.
- Author(s)Professor Norman E. Bowie,Robert L. Simon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width181 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £11.06Trending at £15.29
- £5.80Trending at £6.79
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £8.01Trending at £9.47
- £9.11Trending at £10.23
- £11.12Trending at £15.50
- £7.09Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.