CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionChinese society has seen phenomenal change. Two of the profound changes have been the rise of the individual in both public and private spheres and the consequent individualization of Chinese society itself. This book reveals how individual agency has been on the rise since 1970s and how this has impacted on everyday life and Chinese society.
- Author BiographyYunxiang Yan is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Yan Yunxiang
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLSE Monographs on Social Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 77
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight593 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.