All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a member of Salvador Allende's Personal Guards (GAP) Luz Arce worked with leaders of the Socialist Party during the Popular Unity Government from 1971 to 1973. Arce's testimonial offers the harrowing story of the abuse she suffered and witnessed as a survivor of detention camps, such as the infamous Villa Grimaldi.
- Author BiographyLuz Arce is a freelance writer living in Santiago, Chile.
- Author(s)Luz Arce
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.