All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the most common myths and misconceptions that plague home gardeners and horticultural professionals. The author offers advice to gardeners who have wondered: Are native plants the best choice for sustainable landscaping? Should you avoid disturbing the root ball when planting? And are organic products better or safer than synthetic ones?
- Author BiographyLinda Chalker-Scott is an extension urban horticulturist and associate professor at Puyallup Research and Extension Center, Washington State University. She is the Washington State editor of MasterGardener magazine and for six years she authored an online column,
- Author(s)Linda K. Chalker-Scott
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2008
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note36 illus.
- Weight318 g
- Width146 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.49Trending at £1.94
- £4.49Trending at £5.16
- £2.50Trending at £3.00
- £5.49Trending at £6.03
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.