The Injury-free Horse: Hands-on Methods for Maintaining Soundness and Health by Amanda Sutton (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by winklesbooks2liy
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to home physiotherapy for all horses and ponies. Details of simple exercises are given which will improve horse health and condition. The book encourages more contact between horse and rider, leading to increased confidence and a better relationship on both sides.
- Author(s)Amanda Sutton
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/04/2001
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date13/10/2006
- Content Note140 colour illustrations, 50 b&w line illustrations, bibliography, glossary, index
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.