All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete roadmap to a revolution in business excellence founded on innovation
Author and successful innovator Nicholas Webb believes we need a revolution in business excellence founded on innovation.
- Author BiographySuccessful inventor and author of the bestselling book The Cost of Being Sick, NICHOLAS J. WEBB is the founder and President of Lassen Innovation, a full-service management and innovation consulting firm. As a Certified Management Consultant he provides consulting services to Honeywell and ITW Allergan as well as some of the country's top universities. Webb and his inventions have appeared on ABC, NBC, and Fox News. Nicholas Webb is also the author of the upcoming book, The Digital Media Innovation Playbook.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Webb,Peter J. Sander
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byChris Thoen
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.