All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the bestseller The Innovator's Dilemma, the author exposed the Achilles' heel of many companies: by ignoring the disruptive technologies that evolve to displace them, they help initiate their own demise. In this book, he takes the idea of disruption one step further - explaining how companies can and should become disruptors themselves.
- Author BiographyClayton M. Christensen is the Kim B. Clark Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. He is the author of eight critically acclaimed books, including the bestsellers How Will You Measure Your Life?, The Innovator's Dilemma, and Disrupting Class. Christensen is the cofounder of Innosight, a management consultancy; Rose Park Advisors, an investment firm; and the Innosight Institute, a nonprofit think tank. Michael E. Raynor is a director with Deloitte Services LP. He works with senior executives in the world's leading corporations across a wide range of industries. He is the author of three critically acclaimed books: The Innovator's Solution, coauthored with Clayton M. Christensen, The Strategy Paradox, and The Innovator's Manifesto. Raynor publishes regularly in leading magazines and scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Clayton M. Christensen,Michael E. Raynor
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.