All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis global comparative study reveals the Inquisition's crucial role in shaping the Catholic Church, Southern European and colonial Iberian societies.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Bethencourt is Charles Boxer Professor of History at King's College London. His previous publications include (as co-editor) Portuguese Oceanic Expansion, 1400-1800 (2007) and Cultural Exchange in Early Modern Europe, Volume 3: Correspondence and Cultural Exchange in Europe, 1400-1700 (2007).
- Author(s)Francisco Bethencourt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePast and Present Publications
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus. 3 maps 11 tables
- Weight910 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Translated byJean Birrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.