All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomaCentric Dialoguing offers therapists effective techniques for improving communication with clients, and for helping clients articulate the messages of their body. In this accessible introduction to the approach, Julie McKay outlines the core techniques, describing how they can be applied to make therapeutic sessions more effective.
- Author BiographyJulie McKay, CST-D, NCTMB, BFRP and director of The CLEAR Institute, is a highly respected therapist and teacher. Julie has spent over 10 years refining her techniques that she uses to dialogue with clients. She is passionate about helping others learn how to become more effective therapists.
- Author(s)Julie McKay
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £79.00Trending at £101.00
- £10.89Trending at £12.74
- £12.99Trending at £13.61
- £6.92Trending at £9.27
- £21.24Trending at £25.58
- £23.32Trending at £26.59
- £10.79Trending at £11.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.