The Insomniac's Best Friend: How to Get a Better Night's Sleep by Lynda Brown (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-help bible based on Lynda Brown's personal experiences of chronic insomnia and her research into the subject, this book welcomes you to the insomniacs' 'club' with a whole host of tips, tried and tested remedies, advice and support. written by insomniacs for insomniacs, this is the caring, sharing book that all sufferers need.
- Author BiographyLynda Brown, author of Fourth Estate's The Shopper's Guide to Organic Foods and DK's Organic Living, is one of the most diligent consumer researchers around. An insomniac herself, she has set out to create a new kind of self-help guide for insomniacs with a 'clubby' atmosphere.
- Author(s)Lynda Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(5 b/w line drawings)
- Weight330 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.75Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.