All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to design the home of your dreams. In this title, you will find inspiration for every room in your home. It lets you experiment with your favorite color palettes, play with fun patterns, imagine the possibilities through creative activities, and color in pages that bring your dreams to life.
- Author BiographyMelissa Michaels is the creator of The Inspired Room, voted the 2015 and 2014 Better Homes and Gardens Readers' Favorite Decorating Blog. With creative, simple ideas for decorating and organizing the home, she inspires more than half a million women each month. Melissa is also the author of the New York Times bestseller Love the Home You Have, Make Room for What You Love,and The Inspired Room coffee table book. She and her husband live in Washington, where they planted a church in 2009.
- Author(s)Melissa Michaels
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width229 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.