The Insulin Factor: Can't Lose Weight? Can't Concentrate? Can't Resist Sugar? Could Syndrome X be Your Problem? by Antony Haynes (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by healthisyou
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.39
- £9.54Trending at £10.53
- £5.39Trending at £8.01
- £5.80Trending at £6.12
- £6.90Trending at £7.34
- £7.63Trending at £14.33
- £4.66Trending at £5.23
About this product
- DescriptionInsulin resistance, or Syndrome X, is taking the health world by storm and is linked to conditions such as obesity, type II diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. This practical and accessible workbook allows sufferers to treat and prevent insulin resistance, leading to life long good health.
- Author BiographyAntony Haynes is Director of the highly acclaimed Nutrition Clinic on Harley Street with over 8,000 patients. He advises many health journalists and has written for or been quoted in many of the top newspapers and magazines. The Evening Standard voted him one of the best practitioners in London. He is closely linked with the ION and has taught their Advanced Nutrition intensive courses and Optimum Nutrition workshops for the last ten years. He also lectures widely.
- Author(s)Antony Haynes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/04/2010
- Content Note(10 b/w line drawings)
- Weight348 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.