All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guidebook to finding balance and success in life, teaching the reader how to cope with any situation - whether a spiritual, mental or physical challenge - that modern life can throw at you.
- Author BiographySteve Jones has a powerful reputation as a holistic martial arts teacher and pioneer of his own Body Mind Spirit (BMS) system. He has two successful schools in London with around 200 members and a wide range of regular corporate clients including Apple Computers, Regency Hotel and Goldschmidt Chemicals. Originally from Canada, he runs regular seminar tours in both Canada and Australia, where his most recent tour was sponsored by Bondi Fitness Gym. Steve has also worked as a bouncer for London's top nightclubs, including The O'Bar, Iceni and Nylon, and a professional bodyguard, for clients such as Oliver Stone, Sylvester Stallone, Elvis Costello, The Beautiful South and Pulp.
- Author(s)Steve Jones
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/05/2004
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/06/2008
- Content Note(50 b/w photos & 10 b/w line drawings)
- Weight660 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £11.76Trending at £12.34
- £9.95Trending at £10.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.58
- £11.01Trending at £13.52
- £9.95Trending at £10.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.