All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Intentional Brain is a marvelous and interdisciplinary look at the clinical interface between the mind and the brain.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Trimble, MD, is professor emeritus of behavioral neurology at University College London's Institute of Neurology. He is the author of The Soul in the Brain: The Cerebral Basis of Language, Art, and Belief and Why Humans Like to Cry: Tragedy, Evolution, and the Brain.
- Author(s)Michael R. Trimble
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.