Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- Author(s)Jaime Gil-Aluja
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsIndex. Preface. Part I: Selection. 1. Introduction. 2. Notion of the Interval of Competence. 3. The Choice of a Candidate. 4. The Selection of a Job. 5. Hypothesis of the Existence of an Ideal Profile. 6. The Selection of a Candidate in Relation to an Ideal Profile. 7. The Selection of a Job in Relation to an Ideal Profile. 8. Selection of a Candidate by Means of the Adequacy Coefficient. 9. Selecting a New Versatile Candidate. 10. The Case in Which Candidates and/or Jobs are Studied by Several Experts. 11. Selection Based on Fuzzy Logic. 12. Selection Based on Expertons. 13. The Use of Triangular Norms. 14. A Brief Comment on Complementation. 15. Examples of the Use of Triangular Norms. References. Part II: Mutations, Retraining, Team Organization. 16. Introduction. 17. The Company Job Balance Sheet. 18. The Personnel and Jobs Structure. 19. Work in Homogeneous Groups. 20. Incorporation of Galois Lattices. 21. The Selection of Teams for Associated Tasks. 22. A Brief Reference to Costs. 23. Problems Associated with Personnel Assignment. 24. The Hungarian Assignment Algorithm. 25. Theoretical Elements of the Hungarian Algorithm. 26. Assignment by Means of the 'Branch and Bound'. 27. Changes, Abilities and Costs. 28. Development of the Capacity of Initiative. 29. Specialization or Adaptable Qualification. 30. Incorporation of Uncertainty. 31. Economic Incidence of Passing of Over From Specialisation to Adaptable Qualification. 32. Retraining Through the Acquisition of New Abilities. References. Final Considerations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.