All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in 1910, this text warned of the approaching conflict of World War I. Alfred Thayer Mahan's geopolitical approach focuses on the permanent and enduring features of international relations that affect how nation-states interact on the global stage. This edition contains a new introduction.
- Author BiographyAlfred Thayer Mahan (1840-1914) combined a distinguished career in the U.S. Navy with the authorship of twenty books and 137 essays on naval history and strategy and international relations. He served as president of the Naval War College and as an informal advisor to President Theodore Roosevelt. Francis P. Sempa is the author of Geopolitics: From the Cold War to the 21st Century, and has written articles on international relations for Strategic Review, The National Interest, and National Review. He is an Assistant United States Attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and an adjunct professor of political science at Wilkes University.
- Author(s)A. T. Mahan
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Introduction byFrancis P. Sempa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.