All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the interface between competition law and market integration in the application of Article 102 TFEU, focussing on the notion of 'market separation' - namely conduct that may hinder cross-border trade.
- Author BiographyVasiliki Brisimi (DPhil, Oxon) is an Associate at Koutalidis Law Firm in Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Vasiliki S. Brisimi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHart Studies in Competition Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.