Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £56.08+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.69Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £20.00Trending at £33.20
- £15.90Trending at £16.43
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £13.99Trending at £14.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a rigorous introduction to international economics for upper-level undergraduates and above.
- Author(s)Peter B. Kenen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note157 b/w illus. 51 tables
- Weight1070 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.