All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Longitude no one remembered John Harrison. The Invention of Nature does the same for Alexander von Humboldt
- Author BiographyAndrea Wulf was born in India, moved to Germany as a child, and now lives in England. She is the author of several acclaimed books. The Brother Gardeners won the American Horticultural Society Book Award and was long-listed for the Samuel Johnson Prize. Her book Founding Gardeners was on the New York Times bestseller list. Andrea has written for many newspapers including the Guardian, LA Times and New York Times. She was the Eccles British Library Writer in Residence 2013 and a three-time fellow of the International Center for Jefferson Studies at Monticello. She appears regularly on TV and radio.
- PrizesWinner of Royal Society Insight Investment Science Book Prize 2016 and Costa Biography Award 2015.
- Author(s)Andrea Wulf
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight792 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.