All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a multi layered reading of the intersections between two influential figures in contemporary philosophy. This title features a discussion of Heidegger and Deleuze within a larger political and philosophical context of post war thinkers. It explores the influence of and relation between Heidegger's thought and Deleuze's novelty.
- Author BiographyJanae Sholtz is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Alvernia University. She has published articles within PhiloSOPHIA: A Journal of Continental Feminism. She has contributed chapters to The Continuum Companion to Heidegger edited by Francois Raffoul and Eric S. Nelson (Bloomsbury, 2013) and Between Deleuze and Foucault edited by Daniel W. Smith, Thomas Nail and Nicolae Morar (Edinburgh University Press, forthcoming). Dr. Sholtz researches primarily in 20th-century and contemporary continental philosophy. Her current research is focused on the work of Deleuze and Guattari and their interlocutors, and includes subjects of dramatisation, the nature of the event, transgression, immanence, powers of affect and the conjunction of the aesthetic and the political.
- Author(s)Janae Sholtz
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Series TitlePlateaus - New Directions in Deleuze Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.