All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers readers a look into the history and effects of the Irish immigration to St. Louis. It is an ethnographic history of one nationality clinging to its roots in a melting-pot American city.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barnaby Faherty, S.J., is Professor Emeritus in history at Saint Louis University. He is the author of numerous books, including Dream by the River: Two Centuries of Saint Louis Catholicism, 1766-1967; Henry Shaw: His Life and Legacies; and St. Louis: A Concise History.
- Author(s)William Barnaby Faherty
- PublisherMissouri Historical Society Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMissouri Historical Society Press
- Content Noteindex, 50 illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £7.78Trending at £8.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.