All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Israel-Palestine Conflict: Contested Histories offers non-specialist readers insights into the causes and consequences of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. A general introduction is followed by a detailed historical overview of the issues that have defined more than a century of political tensions and open hostilities.
- Author BiographyNeil Caplan holds a PhD in Politics from London School of Economics & Political Science ( University of London ) and is Adjunct Assistant Professor of History at Concordia University and Scholar in Residence at Vanier College , Montreal , Canada . He recently retired after 35 years of teaching in the Humanities Department of Vanier College. He has published numerous articles and seven books, including Palestine Jewry and the Arab Question, 1917-1925 (1978), Futile Diplomacy , a four-volume study of Arab-Zionist and Arab-Israeli negotiations from 1913 to 1956, and (with Laurie Z. Eisenberg), Negotiating Arab-Israeli Peace: Patterns, Problems, Possibilities (1998; revised edition 2010).
- Author(s)Neil Caplan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContesting the Past
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notemaps
- Weight510 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.