All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays follows a series of international conferences convened in 2010-2012 under the auspices of the Leon Liberman Chair in Modern Israel Studies at the Australia Centre for Jewish Civilisation, Monash University. --Page [v].
- Author BiographyYedidia Z. Stern is the Vice President of Research at Israel Democracy Institute, where he heads the projects on Religion and State and Human Rights and Judaism. He is a full professor at Bar-Ilan University Law School, and served as its Dean. His areas of professional interest are religion and state, Jewish law, public law, and corporate law. His awards include the Zeltner Prize for excellence in Legal Research in Israel (2009) and the Gorni Prize for special contribution in public law (2012).
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Paginationxiv, 371
- Edited byLecturer in Modern History Fania Oz-Salzberger,Yedidia Stern
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.