All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians break out? Why is peace so difficult to achieve? This book analyzes the conflict from its historical roots in the late nineteenth century to the attempts at conflict resolution in the twenty-first century. It is of interest to those studying the politics of the Middle East.
- Author BiographyBeverley Milton-Edwards is Professor in the School of Politics, International Studies and Philosophy at Queens University Belfast. She is the author of Islamic Fundamentalism since 1945 (Routledge 2004) and Contemporary Politics in the Middle East (2006).
- Author(s)Beverley Milton-Edwards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.