CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA lively account of the general election of 2008 and of its profound significance for Italy and beyond. It gets to grips with the complexities of Italian politics in an exceptionally clear way. Covering the background to the election, the campaign, the parties, voting and the outcome, it is comprehensive in approach and tells a fascinating 'story'.
- Author BiographyJAMES L. NEWELL is Professor of Politics at the University of Salford, UK. His recent books include Parties and Democracy in Italy; Italian Politics: Adjustment under Duress (with M. Bull); The Italian General Election of 2006 (ed.). He is co-editor of European Political Science and co-convenor of the UK Political Studies Association's (PSA's) Italian Politics Specialist Group.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight518 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames L. Newell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.