All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth Jeeves volume contains Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit , Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves and Jeeves in the Offing .
- Author BiographyThe author of almost a hundred books and the creator of Jeeves, Blandings Castle, Psmith, Ukridge, Uncle Fred and Mr Mulliner, P.G. Wodehouse was born in 1881 and educated at Dulwich College. After two years with the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank he became a full-time writer, contributing to a variety of periodicals. As well as his novels and short stories, he wrote lyrics for musical comedies, and at one stage had five shows running simultaneously on Broadway. At the age of 93, in the New Year's Honours List of 1975, he received a long-overdue Knighthood, only to die on St Valentine's Day some 45 days later.
- Author(s)P. G. Wodehouse
- Date of Publication02/07/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleJeeves & Wooster
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight607 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.71Trending at £8.36
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £11.90Trending at £12.27
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £8.10Trending at £8.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.