All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionBale examines how anti-semitic images developed and came to endure far beyond the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bale's research interests are in histories and theories of 'antisemitism', late medieval English literature, culture and popular religion, the poetry of John Lydgate, visual and intermedial artefacts, the history of the pre-expulsion medieval English Jewish community, late medieval travel literature, and the histories of blood libel and ritual murder.
- Author(s)Anthony Bale
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 60
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.