All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are few things more important in Jewish culture than food and many of the iconic Jewish dishes have made their way firmly into mainstream culture. The authors of this cookbook have produced a host of traditional as well as nouveau dishes of Jewish cuisine.
- Author BiographyTracey Fine and Georgie Tarn first met at the tender age of nine and set off together down the road called 'life'. They have both been very successful in their chosen fields: Georgie was a top London aerobics instructor and Tracey runs an international internet giftware company. Now, with five children between them, they are involved in charity work, currently The Kiss for a Child which raises money for children's projects in Eastern Europe and the former USSR. After a lifetime of experiences they have used their knowledge and shared values to create The Jewish Princess Cookbook.
- Author(s)Georgie Tarn,Tracey Fine
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2014
- Content Note4-colour illustrations throughout
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.