All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bernard Lewis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePrinceton Classics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note21 halftones.
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byMark R. Cohen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised & updated ed
- Table Of ContentsContents NOTE ON ILLUSTRATIONS viii FOREWORD ix FOREWORD TO THE PRINCETON CLASSICS EDITION xiii ONE Islam and Other Religions 3 TWO The Judaeo-Islamic Tradition 67 THREE The Late Medieval and Early Modern Periods 107 FOUR The End of the Tradition 154 NOTES 193 INDEX 227
- Author BiographyBernard Lewis is the Cleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, a long-term member of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, and the author of numerous works on the Middle East. Mark R. Cohen is the Khedouri A. Zilkha Professor Emeritus of Jewish Civilization in the Near East at Princeton.
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
- £4.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.