All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, John Deere is remembered - some say mistakenly - as the investor of the steel plow. Who was this legendary man and how did he create the internationally renowned company that still bears his name?
- Author BiographyJeremy Dahlstrom and Neil Dahlstrom, natives of John Deere Country in Moline, Illinois, tell this engaging, inspirational story of John and Charles Deere, shedding light on the two men as business partners and as a devoted father-and-son team. Historian David Vaught provides an introduction describing the role that Deere & Company played in the industrialization of American agriculture.
- Author(s)Jeremy Dahlstrom,Neil Dahlstrom
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width168 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.