All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1976, this work attempted to establish the legitimacy of understanding economic behaviour in psychological terms. This revised edition stresses the fact that economic abundance does not necessarily lead to satisfaction, and includes new material on contemporary applications.
- Author BiographyTibor Scitovsky is Emeritus Professor of Economics at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Tibor Scitovsky
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notetables
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byRobert Frank
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.