All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.99Trending at £7.69
- £10.80Trending at £11.22
- £5.76Trending at £6.98
- £6.95Trending at £10.13
- £5.76Trending at £6.60
- £12.48Trending at £14.37
- £10.06Trending at £10.61
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes some of the world's best stories, retold in dynamic graphic novel format. This title features well-known villains and heroes to take on new shape while staying true to their original authors.
- Author BiographyJoseph Rudyard Kipling was born in Bombay, India, on December 30, 1865. He is best known for his short story collections The Jungle Book, published in 1894, and Just So Stories, published in 1902. He wrote a variety of other short stories, including 'Kim' and 'The Man Who Would Be King,' and many poems. In 1907, he received the Nobel Prize in Literature, becoming the first English-language writer and youngest person to win the award. On January 18, 1936, he died in London at age 70.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleGraphic Fiction: Graphic Revolve
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/11/2014
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.