All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Fernando Pessoa
- PublisherSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1997
- Language(s)Portuguese & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byEdwin Honig,Susan M. Brown
- Introduction byEdwin Honig,Susan M. Brown
- Edition StatementBilingual ed
- Author BiographyFERNANDO PESSOA was born in Lisbon in 1888. As a young man, he dropped out of university and made his living by translating, writing in avant-garde reviews, and drafting business letters in English and French. He began publishing criticism in 1912, creative prose in 1913, and poetry in 1914. He published his works under a variety of alter egos he called heteronyms Alberto Caeiro, Ricardo Reis, and Alvaro de Campos, and nearly seventy others. He died in Lisbon, in 1935.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.91Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.35Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.