All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis plant glossary includes all descriptive terms used in floras, plant field guides and monographs. In this second edition 4,500 botanical terms are described with accompanying illustrations, including a new section on vegetation terms and an updated colour section.
- Author BiographyHenk Beentje is a botanist with considerable field experience in Africa and Madagascar. He has published titles on Kenyan trees, Zanzibari forests and Madagascar palms, as well as on African vegetation in general and plant glossaries. His main interests are in regional Floras, field guide production and conservation, and he was editor of the Flora of Tropical East Africa at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, which completed in 2012.
- Author(s)Henk Beentje
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- dowla194203 Aug, 2016by
A very valuable asset to anyone who is interested in botany brilliant
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £13.03
- £19.38Trending at £20.05
- £16.40Trending at £17.34
- £17.59Trending at £18.26
- £11.80Trending at £13.03
- £8.64Trending at £10.01
- £10.96Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.