All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constructs all the transport properties of the system within the framework of linear irreversible thermodynamics. This includes a systematic study of all possible cross effects as well as the famous H-theorem.
- Author(s)Leonardo Dagdug,Leopoldo Garcia-Colin Scherer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 53
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.96Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.