All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first literary folk tale in English, The King of the Golden River was written by John Ruskin for the young Effie Gray, who later became, with disastrous consequences, his wife. With the classic illustrations by Richard Doyle.
- Author BiographyJohn Ruskin (1819-1900) was a critic, artist, social reformer, geologist, alpinist, and lover of nature. He remains one of the most influential figures in English history.
- Author(s)John Ruskin
- PublisherPallas Athene Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPallas Athene Arts
- Content Notewith the original 25 illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Doyle
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.46
- £7.56Trending at £8.16
- £20.99Trending at £22.50
- £6.82Trending at £7.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.66
- £7.38Trending at £7.64
- £9.80Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.